The Web Page connection can be used to display web pages and integrate web based administration consoles.
The Web Page Dashboard is shown in the Dashboard panel when you select a Web Page connection in the Navigation panel. It can be configured to immediately show the web page - without actually connecting to the session.
- Basic browser functions (Home, Back, Forward, Refresh).
- Open the configured URL in the default browser.
To configure the application default settings for the included dashboard, open the Plugins Management and click on Dashboard for the Web Page plugin.
To configure individual dashboard settings for a connection, use the Dashboard property page.
The Chrome connection plugin does not offer any plugin settings at this time.
The Web Page Properties dialog is shown:
- for a new Web Page connection by clicking the Web Page menu item in the Add drop down menu in the Edit group on the Home ribbon tab when the Chrome based plugin is set as the default plugin.
- for a new Web Page connection by clicking the More... menu item in the Add drop down menu in the Edit group on the Home ribbon tab and selecting the Web Page (based on Chrome) entry from the list of available objects.
- for an existing Web Page connection by selecting a Web Page connection and clicking on the Properties command in the Edit group on the Home ribbon tab.
- as a bulk-edit dialog when multiple Web Page connections were selected in the Folder / Document Dashboard and the Properties command in the Edit group on the Home ribbon tab is clicked. See also: Bulk Operations