The Active Tunnels panel displays a list of all connections which are tunneled using a Secure Gateway or a Royal Server.
Show or Activate the Active Tunnels Panel
- On the View tab, in the Panels group, click on Active Tunnels.
- Filter the Active Tunnels view (CTRL + F). Filtering is case insensitive and displays all folders expanded in order to show the results.
- Drag & drop column reordering.
- Column sorting and quick filter support.
- Reset customizations.
- Best-fit all columns and automatically fit all columns.
- Group by one or more columns.
- Add and remove columns using the column-chooser.
See also: Introducing Royal Server