The Log panel displays internal log entries. Internal logging (if enabled) keeps records about the user activity (such as connect or disconnect events) as well as application errors and warnings.
Show or Activate the Credentials Panel
On the View tab, in the Panels group, click on Log.
- Filter log entries by text (CTRL + F). Search is case insensitive.
- Drag & drop column reordering.
- Column sorting and quick filter support.
- Best-fit all columns.
- Group by one or more columns.
- Add and remove columns using the column chooser.
- Filter editor allows you to create advanced filter expressions.
- Export to Excel (.xls) file and Plain Text (.txt) file.
- Copy to clipboard allows you to copy the log entry details from one or more log entries to the clipboard.